Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Now, let's be honest

Today is honesty day on the blog. There is always SOMETHING in your makeup case that you own that either you don't like or don't use or just flat out don't want. There are also some makeup trends that just don't work for you. THAT'S OK!!!

Want to know mine? I DO NOT like the way liquid liner looks on me. I think it's too harsh and it's honestly just way too much work. Some women can just slap it on and look great. Not so much me. Now, that has not stopped me from purchasing liquid liners in the past. I keep trying to convince myself that different colors or different companies will make a difference. Nope. Not so much. And that's ok! It's just one thing. I have loads of other types of eyeliners that I absolutely ADORE.

Just remember that not every look is for everyone. Find what look makes you happy, get rid of whatever it is in your makeup case that doesn't work for you, and take a deep breath. You gorgeous thing, you.

No comments:

Post a Comment