Thursday, September 10, 2009

Consider it an investment


Now, I know there are those of you out there who are die hard eyebrow waxers. But, for those of you (like me) who tweeze, you need to make sure you are using the right tool.


The end all, be all gold standard the-buck-stops-here tweezers are made by Tweezerman: http://www.tweezerman.com/scripts/category.cfm?gc=B&topmenu=1&submenu=1


Yes, those of you who already own them know how UNREAL they are. They are perfect. They get those uber-short hairs that you spend 3 minutes on with regular tweezers and just end up with really red skin. They get the super fine hairs that just slip through other tweezers. Yes, they start at $15-$20. I know, I know! "WE'RE IN A RECESSION!!!" That's why I called them an investment. I bought my Tweezermans at least 5 or 6 years ago. They are jsut as sharp as the day I bought them.


And here's a bonus- if your tweezers ever do get dull, you can send them to Tweezerman and they will sharpen them free FOR LIFE (see here- http://www.tweezerman.com/pages/index.cfm?pg=20&ca=4)

Um, that means you won't have to buy tweezers ever again. That $15 or $20 isn't looking so bad now, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment